Permanently Banned in Prop Hunt {Zink}

Name

Tayco

Server

Prop Hunt

Penalty

Banned for being depressed over voice chat and talking about how I wanted to commit suicide…

Appeal

It has been 5 months now since the incident, I am here to appeal for a second chance. I know what I did 5 months ago was terrible and definitely not something to talk about. I was in the wrong mindset, and I was troubled by dark thoughts. I have changed from the guy that was in that state, and now I am someone new and someone who has been putting one foot in front of the other to achieve being able to seek professional help now for 4 months and now I have overcame several addictions and now I am in a better mood daily. I just wish I could prove to you all that, and Zink was the place where I could have fun and be around fellow funny people.

-Josh

After talking with Zink staff as a whole, we have decided not to unban you for your actions against the community in general. You were in a bad place, and had said and done things that in general would result in a perm ban for anyone, regardless of what server/game you were in. I’m sorry that this is not what you wanted to hear, but because of the drama I can’t justify unbanning you when you’ve done so much to hurt other members of the community.

– Tiny.