Please Read Before Applying
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on Zink Gaming servers. Before applying, please take some time to read the following rules and information. Your application will be available for others to see publicly. Please contact us if you have details you would rather keep private.
|Prop Hunt||Please be familiar with the Zink Prop Hunt Staff Guidelines before applying. @TinyPandaHero, @Whale and @Nystrata will be handling new staff applications for the Prop Hunt server.|
|TTT||@moonrose1234 and @Johnny will be handling new staff applications for the TTT server.|
|Deathrun||@MuahahahaMeow will be handling new staff applications for the Deathrun server.|
Things to Know
- We recommend that you are at least 16 years or older in age to be staff. We require that you are at least 13 years of age to apply.
- Please use the English language to the best of your ability. Applications containing things such as “promote me to admin plz” may invalidate your application and may cause it to be denied.
- Do not reply to application topic threads other than your own.
- Donating does not improve your chances of being accepted as staff.
- Applicants should not have been repeatedly muted or gagged, or have been banned from Zink servers.
- It may seem that we may not respond to your application at all. This may due to us not having openings for staff, thus, we will review your application when we do.
- Please note that if we do deny your application by replying to your application topic thread, you may re-apply again after a few weeks. (Generally, this is 30 days.)
- We use Discord as our primary way to communicate. You can use Discord without having to download it by simply registering for an account by registering here and then using this invite link to join our Discord server group. We will no longer be using Skype for staff discussions.
- Your application will be available for others to see publicly. Please contact us if you have details you would rather keep private.
- Failure to follow most of these guidelines may invalidate your application and may cause it to be denied.
- You should expect to receive a response to your application within 1-14 days. If it has been longer than 14 days, contact the respective Division Owner.
Finally, don’t stress too much on the actual application. When we do review your application, your actions on the server and how other players interact with you means more to us than your application alone. This means that you should have to spend a few days or weeks getting to know the server and our players and letting others get to know you.
If you have any questions or things you’d like us to know about this, let us know by leaving a comment reply below.
- If you try to apply within your first 2 or 3 weeks of regularly joining the server, your Staff Application will most likely be put on hold or denied. Let people get to know you and you get to know people first!
- We’re no longer using the Trusted role. If you were previously Trusted, we invite you to apply for staff!