[TTT] John F. Kennedy's Ban Appeal

Name

John F. Kennedy

Server

TTT

Penalty

voice gag and ban

Appeal

I was practicing what i was tought as a kid and my father walked in and told me to do some actions that i didn’t completely agree with but he told me to do so and i did what he told me to do

// Read How to Appeal a Penalty before posting!
// Remember to put the server you are appealing to the topic tile also!

On this server are rules that you agree to adhere by upon joining and consequences that are based on your actions. While you are free to say anything you’d like, we are just as free to discipline your actions. Actions, as you must know by now, have consequences. You were warned by staff to stop being disrespectful, you made the choice to keep going. Take this as a life lesson. You are your own person free to make your own choices. You made the choice to use disrespectful and racist language, you are responsible for your own actions, nobody else.
We hope you have taken the time to reflect on your actions and use this lesson as a time to learn. Take what you have learned to another server and be sure to be mindful of their rules and guidelines. Also take this lesson to your real life, discrimination/generalization based on the color of somebody’s skin is never okay.
Your ban appeal has been rejected.

On this server are rules that you agree to adhere by upon joining and consequences that are based on your actions. While you are free to say anything you’d like, we are just as free to discipline your actions. Actions, as you must know by now, have consequences. You were warned by staff to stop being disrespectful, you made the choice to keep going. Take this as a life lesson. You are your own person free to make your own choices. You made the choice to use disrespectful and racist language, you are responsible for your own actions, nobody else.
We hope you have taken the time to reflect on your actions and use this lesson as a time to learn. Take what you have learned to another server and be sure to be mindful of their rules and guidelines. Also take this lesson to your real life, discrimination/generalization based on the color of somebody’s skin is never okay.
Your ban appeal has been rejected.